Click here to download the app.
And don't forget to provide feedback via the "Help" menu in the app!
See the Beta 1 release notes for an introduction and a list of features.
The following is just a list of changes since the last release:
- Added "Show Projects Browser" & "Show Add Translation" buttons to "Window" menu bar to help with some window management issues.
- Added a new option to configure if an empty line should be placed between every two keys in a
.stringsfile or not.
- Reverted Add Translation window to quit the entire app again on Cancel or Insert button press to prevent duplicate windows.
- The list of supported languages in source language selection dropdowns is now sorted alphabetically.
- Improved automatic detection of multiple subpaths on setup and added
/suffix to folders for less confusion.
- Improved performance of the application in several places by preventing unnecessary re-computes of SwiftUI views.
.remafoxconfig file structure has received new
appleStringsFilesConfigoptions. Automatic migration is available (only in this beta release!) – just open all your config files once and save them right away to upgrade.
- Fixed an issue with machine-translation not finding
.strings(dict)files when the language folders are in the same path as
.remafoxconfig file. (Thanks to Ulf)
- Fixed an issue that could lead to a crash during machine translation with
.lprojpaths with invalid lang codes.
- Fixed an issue in the project browser that could delete the wrong project in the list after confirming the deletion.
- Fixed an issue where editing a
.stringsdictfile from Xcode would lead to a different indentation format than when produced by ReMafoX.
- Fixed an issue that rendered some leftover SF Symbols in Add Translation text views incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with multi-line translation values in the source language leading to compiler errors in the generated Swift file.